The Gemini docking simulator. I’m not sure where this was located.
I’m going to guess it was located in a very big room.
Is this the same one that was strung up in a hanger? That was at Langley. This doesn’t look like that one though.
I believe this was Johnson. The facilities there opened in September of 1963, and encompassed everything from Gemini forward. These are the types of artifacts that need to be put in museums too….
- lightthiscandle likes this
- complex34 reblogged this from for-all-mankind and added:
- redcloud likes this
- for-all-mankind reblogged this from lightthiscandle and added:
- thirddeadlysin reblogged this from lightthiscandle and added:
- lightthiscandle reblogged this from for-all-mankind and added:
- kaiyves likes this
- midengineoffroad likes this
- winking-at-the-moon likes this
- andyjaydee likes this
- jamesdereksapienza likes this
- buzzlightyearsu likes this
- shapeshifting likes this
- for-all-mankind said: My guess would be Johnson? I believe they completed construction in the Early Gemini programme, so it’s realistic they could have trained there starting pretty soon.
- lightthiscandle posted this