SpaceX’s launch succeeded yesterday, but one of the 9 engines failed during the ascent. Cause for concern? The good, bad, & ugly of the launch.
This just shows you how well prepared the SpaceX team is with personnel and hardware.
- ameperdueee reblogged this from popmech and added:
- stuffthingsandwords likes this
- frostedfinger reblogged this from for-all-mankind
- jimi0203 likes this
- distant-traveller likes this
- onepercentof1 likes this
- timekiller-s likes this
- prosperitytech reblogged this from popmech
- jedinate likes this
- for-all-mankind reblogged this from popmech and added:
- iamtheengineer reblogged this from popmech
- iamtheengineer likes this
- jcreblog likes this
- popmech posted this